The DTE-3120 is a stand-alone TSoIP DVB-ASI Input adapter that can be used as an ASI to TSoIP gateway that is powered via the Ethernet. With time-stamping capabilities, it is ideal for remote monitoring applications.
Sencore is the preferred distributor of DekTec in North America.
- Standalone module can either be used as compact autonomous ASI to TS-over-IP (TSoIP) gateway, or as remote I/O device for PC-based applications
- SMPTE-2022 and DTAPI mode
- Time stamping for monitoring applications
- Power-over-Ethernet support: No separate power feed required
- Active loop-through with fail-over relays for input-to-output link in case of power failure
- Supports IP encapsulation and 2D FEC encoding according to SMPTE 2022-1/2
- LCD status display shows device identifier, bitrate, IP/MAC address and status
- Uniform software access to DekTec TSoIP-, PCI- and USB devices through DTAPI
- Install up to 14 modules in 3U 19" rack space using the DekTec rack-mountable rail, or units can be mounted on a DIN rail directly on a wall
- Autonomous ASI to TSoIP gateway
- With DTE-3100: Tunnelling of ASI signals over LAN, WAN or the Internet
- Remote ASI input adapter for server-based analyzers, monitoring applications (Xpect), multiplexers and similar systems
Physical layer: IEEE 802.3af
Data rate: 10/100/1000
Physical layer: DVB-ASI (coax)
Connector: 75Ω BNC (2x)
Rx bitrate: 0-214 Mbit/s
Return loss: 17dB typ.
TS per IP: 1-7
Encapsulation: UDP or RTP
FEC: SMPTE 2022
ASI to TSoIP latency
* Excluding FEC reconstruction and jitter tolerance delay.
IP-address assignment: DHCP or static
Multicast support: IGMP v2
Device management: browser based
Network management: SNMP v2c
DTE-3100: Networked ASI Output
DTE-3120: Networked ASI input adapter
DTE-3120-DP: DTE-3120 with DtTV, DtGrabber+
DTE-3120-SX: DTE-3120-DP with StreamXpert